- OSX, Windows and Linux support
- Available as standalone applications and VST3/AU plugins
- Load/save most of the MPC2000XL file formats: APS, ALL, PGM, SND, MID, WAV
- Every screen and function tries to be 100% like the original
- Multi-track direct-to-disk recording, a.ka. "bouncing", to WAV with offline rendering option
- Basic MIDI in/out
vMPC2000XL does not
- mimic the signal path, analog inputs/outputs so it doesn't make your samples sound "warm" or "dirty".
- make it easy to create beats, manage sounds, etc. In fact, these things are all quite clumsy, but very much like the real 2000XL.
- 100% mimic the digital per-voice filter. It contains an approximation which I tweaked by ear, so it's likely a setting on the 2000XL doesn't sound the same in the emulator.
- emulate the optional EB16 FX board.
MPC® and Akai Professional® are a registered trademarks of inMusic Brands. Inc. This emulator is not affiliated with inMusic and use of the MPC® and Akai Professional® names has not been authorized, sponsored or otherwise approved by inMusic.